Saturday, July 22, 2017

Update on Countenance Blogmeister’s Condition

Re-posted by Nicholas Stix

Puggg (13:50:58):
Friday, July 21, 2017

Afternoon update.

I wanted go at the noon hour, but work pushed it back until after 2 o’clock.

– The bad news is that he doesn’t recognize me

– The good news is that he expressed that he doesn’t recognize me by saying no, though it wasn’t very loud, and shaking is head

– The better news is that the nurses told me that his mother and uncle were in to visit a few hours ago, and he did recognize them with both words and facial expressions. That would seem to make sense because he’s known them all his life but me for only 6 years. I guess it makes sense that if you lose memories, the ones you’ll get back first are the ones that are implanted the deepest.

– The nurses are also telling me that he asked for water, even though he can’t drink it out of a cup yet, it has to be given through one of those dentist type power straws.

I’ll make another visit this evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does he have a crowd-funding page for his medical bills, etc?